List of Items Required for Preparation of Corporate Income Tax
For preparing business tax returns please make sure to provide "Notice of Assessment", copy of your last year Corporate Tax Return & Financial Statements.
- First and last pages of the registration documents (Articles of Incorporation)
- Full address, telephone number for corporation and owners
- Business Number (GST number) __________________________________
- Ontario Corp. Tax Account Number ________________________________
- Ontario Corporation Number ______________________________________
- Shareholders Names ___________________________________________
- Social Insurance Numbers _______________________________________
- % of shares owned & type ______________________________________
- Incorporation Date _____________________________________________
- Corp. Year End ________________________________________________
- Bank statements, cancelled cheques
- All sales invoices
- All purchase invoices
- All other bills & any significant contracts
- All GST, PST, Payroll, WSIB, etc.. reports filed during the tax year
- List of all personal bank deposits
- List of equipment purchased and/or sold
Please include any other documents that could be relevant to the preparation of the tax return.
If you have any questions please contact us at (416) 226-2921
Stay informed about Canadian Small Business Matters. Get frequent Tips about
running your business, making more sales and saving on taxes.
Sign up for our free Newsletter now.